Thursday, November 6, 2008



Well the Halloween 2008 season has now come to a close and we are rapidly approaching Thanksgiving. I did however take awhile to get on the bandwagon, I put up the lights, headstones, and cobwebs two days before Halloween. I was also up at three in the morning the night before so the little kids would have something to wear the next day. Some years I buy the standard gig and other years I feel I must some how create something from nothing to be original. Oh, the joys of a mother's guilt. I also have not taken a picture of Indy in his giraffe costume (which I did buy), oh the joys of a Grandmother's guilt.

The kids also carved some really cute pumpkins, which I did not get pictures of. There's some more guilt for ya. Rissa spent almost two hours working on her multi-personality pumpkin, while Zaya's was a quick study. Izzy and Broc carved the two largest pumkins the night of Halloween after taking Indy trick-or-treating. They used the cool patterns and created little masterpieces. Lara and Shane brought their family over as well as Jeff's sister Cindy and her kids. We were a large marauding group of candy seekers. I guess what's next is a large marauding group of turkey seekers.

1 comment:

Jessica D. said...

These pics are adorable! Rissa is so cute in her costume!

And Zaya looks like Mike as a kid dressed as that Frankenstein! DO you have any more pics? Send em over sis!

Love ya,
Jess